St. Patrick's Georgetown LEGACY
A sandstone church built by Irish immigrants who quarried the stone by hand and hauled it with teams of oxen,
St. Patrick's Georgetown has anchored the faith and memories of its people for 150 years.
The history of the church is etched not only in the carved sandstone of the building
but in the granite and marble stones in the nearby cemetery.
Published here for the first time is the most complete and up-to-date list available
of burials in St. Patrick's Cemetery since it was established in 1860.
illustrated history of the church
including photos of all graduates of St. Patrick's High School
Copyright PBL Limited Return to home page